27 Clonmore Street Beaumaris
THE PERFECT FAMILY HOME!!
This light and bright 4 bedroom family home situated only a short stroll to beach, Concourse Shopping Centre, transport and primary and secondary schools
* Formal lounge room with ornamental fireplace and view of the natural front yard,
* Large separate dining room with built-in shelving,
* Timber kitchen with stainless steel gas hot plates, electric wall oven, rangehood, dishwasher, and microwave,
* Main bedroom has BIR and ensuite, 2nd and 3rd bedroom has BIR'S, 4th bedroom has BIR and glass doors to rear garden,
* Central main bathroom with separate toilet,
* Separate laundry,
* Ducted heating and neutral decor throughout,
* Good size fenced front and rear gardens with an undercover entertaining area at the rear,
* Double remote controlled garage with access off a side street parking.
NOTE: Open fire place in the lounge, not in use.
More about Beaumaris Real Estate
Beaumaris suburb review Beaumaris is a beautiful Bayside suburb located on Port Phillip Bay. The area boasts native tree lined streets and offers an idyllic beach lifestyle to its 17,000 residents. With accommodation ranging from large seafront mansions to more modest mid-century Boyd style homes, there is something for people of all budgets who are looking for a slice of the tranquil beach life. Residents flock to the area for its unique community feel and it is exceptionally popular with …
Regarding 27 Clonmore Street Beaumaris