204/6-8 Eastern Beach Road Geelong
Executive Living - Water Views
Edgewater, on Geelong’s glittering waterfront is one of the city’s finest addresses.
• Open plan living and dining with near new carpet
• Modern kitchen with Miele appliances, stone bench tops and dishwasher
• European laundry
• Three bedrooms - x 2 with built in robes
• Master bathroom with shower and double vanity
• large deck with uninterrupted water views
• Double underground parking
• Gym, indoor pool and steam room included in the rent
• Rooftop gardens with BBQ facilities
Located in the heart of Geelong's beautiful CBD central to Deakin University, Deakin Hospital, St John of God, NDIA, Workcover, TAC as well as cafe's, restaurants, parks and much more.
**BOOK AN INSPECTION NOW**
Simply click on the 'Book an Inspection Time' button to register your details for a time that suits you.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE AT THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING PRIOR TO THE INSPECTION TIME. ENTRY TO THE BUILDING CAN ONLY BE MADE ONCE DURING AN INSPECTION.
More about Geelong Real Estate
Geelong Suburb Profile As Victoria’s largest regional city, Geelong’s thriving property market has shown it is just as desirable as its metropolitan counterparts. Geelong has a lot of natural inheritance to be proud of. The riverside, parks, gardens, beaches, walking trails, shopping district, and extensive restaurants, cinema, reserves, parks, bars and cafes provides an attractive, cosmopolitan city. The port city is an hour away from Melbourne CBD, surrounding Corio Bay and Barwon River. The region is well known for its …
Regarding 204/6-8 Eastern Beach Road Geelong