231 Young Street Fitzroy
Rooftop City Views and Stylish Living
Oozing sass and appeal, this radiant 3 bedroom 2 bathroom beauty offers all the qualities of a sensational home including polished floorboards, expansive open plan living and dining areas and a spectacular rooftop terrace with breathtaking city views.
A modern secure property with an abundance of natural light, size and space throughout achieves a 'wow' factor where you are sure to have a home that you are proud of.
Cleverly designed and zoned for mixed use both residential and commercial, this abode allows a great setting for family functionality and entertaining as well as the opportunity to run a business from your home- where multiple living and outdoor areas provide a plethora of options.
An entertainers delight, venture up to your private rooftop terrace and take in the stunning views of the Exhibition Building, the Fitzroy town hall and the CBD landscape as you enjoy hosting family and friends in the heart of thriving Fitzroy.
With all amenities on your door step such as University of Melbourne, St Vincent's Hospital, Exhibition Building Gardens, Brunswick Street, Smith Street and beautiful restaurants such as Naked for Satan, Cutler & Co and Matteo's, this is a brilliant opportunity to enjoy an enviable lifestyle...
- Three generous bedrooms with BIR, master with private balcony access
- Extensive open plan living and dining area adjoining balcony
- Modern sleek kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Two spacious family bathrooms
- Separate study / additional living area
- Euro laundry, ample storage space
- Rooftop terrace with city views
- Lock up car garage
- Secure video entry and alarm system
- Reverse cycle heating / cooling throughout
- Walk to shops, cafes, public transport and leading Universities
Regarding 231 Young Street Fitzroy