12 Clive Street Hampton Park
C'est Magnifique/ Simply Magnificent
Room to breathe. Subtle elegance. Space and location. Just a few of the benefits of this much loved three bedroom property set on 702sqm land.
- Three living zones - Formal lounge, open plan dining and family area and separate rumpus room
- Modern kitchen with excellent storage space, stone bench tops, modern appliances and wine rack
- Spacious bath with shower, spa bath and bidet and separate toilet
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Electric shutters
- Huge laundry area with additional storage
- Outdoor entertaining area with built in BBQ
- Established gardens
With the Hampton Park Primary School a mere 400 meters away, bus stop and milk bar 120 meters away and Marjorie Eastick Reserve behind the home, an easy life awaits the lucky new owner. Qualified buyers only.
Hampton Park is an older but evolving family orientated suburb with five primary schools and the sought after Hampton Park Secondary College.
Regarding 12 Clive Street Hampton Park